Despite the chest crushing anxiety I’m facing about having to go home, I’ve been trying to think of things I can do once I am back in MA.
Things that I can do or have once I’m home (apart from the obvious friends and family, etc)
- Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee
- Starbucks iced coffee (what can I say there is a HUGE lack of iced coffee in Scotland)
- Watch Red Sox games not at midnight
- Find an agent/publisher for my book that I am working on bullying and my own personal experiences
- Once a job has been acquired I can go back to Healthworks!
- Change up my blog (I really need a cool header!)
- Meet up with other local bloggers and/or attend blogging events
- Fenway Park!
I’m sure I will think of other things once I get home, settled, and organized. I really hope that everything works out and that finding a job isn’t as difficult as I fear. I’m trying to relax and see the good in all of this, but it isn’t easy for me. Right now, I’m just trying to get by.