It’s June, I kind of can’t believe it. It means I have been back in the UK for 6 months now. It seems like it was just yesterday we were living out of the hostel and freezing. This month is set to be all sorts of fun. I’m seeing Benedict Cumberbatch as Frankenstein in the movie redux (a showing of the play he did last year), John Barrowman, AND Hugh Laurie. Exciting! I can’t wait.
So I also figured I needed to have some goals for the month. I am sure I had some New Years Resolutions, and I am sure that whatever they are/were I’ve forgotten about them and failed at them. So without further ado……
Friday five, the June goal edition!
1. Nap less. I’ve been napping a lot lately. Granted a lot of nights I am sleeping like crap but it’s no excuse for 3-4 hour naps every day.
2. Get my meds sorted. I don’t think the clinic is open on Monday or Tuesday (due to the spectacular Jubilee bank holiday weekend!) but otherwise Wednesday it’s getting sorted.
3. Work out at least 3 days a week. This needs to happen. Seriously. I’ve gotten lazy. (see #1)
4. Continue to get my work done, get letters out, and start my introduction/basic chapters (use dissertation as prototype)
5. Read at least 4 novels for pleasure. I can’t remember the last time I read for pleasure (Johnlock fan fiction doesn’t count!) and I have the newest Sookie Stackhouse and John Sandford ready to go. (Please don’t judge me on my taste in literature!) Now, where is my Kindle?
***Bonus goal*** find a p/t job!