As part of the August Healthy Living/Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge, this is the tenth post in a month long series of posts.
. . . .and 5 things most people like that I cannot remotely stand.
1. Bananas. Ew. Ick. I can’t stand the texture at all. I literally cannot touch them or I freak out.
2. PB&J. Even if I could eat peanut butter you’d never see me eat a PB&J. Just looking at it literally makes me gag. I hate sandwiches on bread and will not eat them. (Unless it’s toasted grilled cheese).
3. Mashed potatoes. Again, ew. I can’t stand the texture. I have no issues with any other potato products, just mashed.
4. All fruit pies. Especially apple. Mushy and ick and gross. I don’t really like apples anyways. In fact most fruit with a peel make my lips swell and my throat itch, so I tend to avoid them. It means I get less fruit in my diet, but it also means I don’t have an allergic reaction, which is more important.
5. Mayo on anything I didn’t make myself. I will not eat a sandwich if it has mayo on it, even if it is fresh. I am SO super paranoid about food poisoning, that I avoid perfectly good sandwiches they have mayo on it. I’d rather no mayo, but a lot of places in the UK have pre-made sandwiches and condiments already on them, which squick me out. I’d rather have mayo on my
fries chips. 🙂
Bonus: I’m so not a fan of reality telly. However, I think I watch enough regular telly to make up for it. 😉