As part of the August Healthy Living/Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge, this is the twentieth post in a month long series of posts.
Today’s post is to list your five must have fitness items. Funny, that I don’t have all five yet, but I know they are a must have.
1. Water bottle- it kind of goes without saying. This one I got free in the post! 🙂
2. A heart rate monitor. I have a Polar FT7. It helps me to know when I am really pushing myself in spinning, or if I need to (and can) push myself harder.
3. A foam roller. I SO need one of these ASAP (i.e when I get my loans!) My hamstrings and shoulder will thank me!
4. A great pair of trainers. Right now I am loving my New Balance W880’s! I can’t wait to get another pair so I can rotate them out!
5. A good fitting sports bra. Right now I have a shock absorber for running/spinning/high impact activities, but I do like just the tank with a bra built in for activities with less impact (even though after the reduction, I can run in just a tank with a built in bra, which is SO FLIPPING AMAZING after years of double bagging it.)
Mine looks like this one, only with the built in bra.
Weight lifting gloves. My gym doesn’t have chalk or anything, so it’s made doing dead lifts a bit of a challenge with my hands sliding all about being sweaty. So I am in the market for a pair of gloves. I wish I still had the ones I had years ago; they were an XS, and I’ve never been an XS in anything before! (I have really tiny hands!) I really like these!
What are your top 5 fitness must haves?