I’m in a bit of a blogging funk lately. I can’t seem to get words out. And when I do think of something to say, it’s always when I am not at my computer/near a piece of paper/whatever. Funny, it’s almost like I have other things on my mind right now.
So here are 5 things you may not know about me.
1. I read all of the Harry Potter books in one day, just because I can. I read fast.
2. If I do my own nails, they have to look perfect. If they don’t, I have to take off the polish and start again. This is why I had acrylics for so long. It’s also why I favour lighter shades when I do my own nails, and darker when I get them done. I really love the Gelish long lasting polish. I’ve had the same polish done for almost 2 weeks now and no chips! The only place you can tell that it’s been a bit of time is at the nail bed where my nails have grown.
3. Hugh Laurie answered my question in an online chat once. 🙂
4. I read fashion magazines, yet I wear the same 6 outfits over and over, or workout clothes, or pj’s.
5. I have the sense of humour of a 14 year old boy. I’m turning 37 next week and all I can think is “37….” from Clerks. Ha!