In today’s November Health/Fitness blogger challenge we’re challenged to come up with 5 strategies that you are using to keep the holiday pounds away.
Here are mine. 🙂
1. Live in a country that your family doesn’t live in. This way you don’t have to avoid the stuffing, as you can’t actually be there. 😉
2. Turn down social invites that involve food and/or drink. Again, this one is easy for me as I don’t actually have a social circle.
3. If I want a Gingerbread Latte, I have to walk to it. And home from it. And then some.
4. Stop begging my flatmate to make pumpkin bread/gingerbread/hot cocoa. Or at least have her lie to me about the calorie content. 😉
5. And an actual serious tip, maintain my current (if not step up) my workout schedule. It should at least offset my Gingerbread Latte habit. 😉
What are you doing this season to offset any holiday weight gain?