In today’s health/fitness blogger challenge the challenge of the day is to share what’s on your (fitness) holiday wishlist.
- I’d love another pair of trainers. I’m thinking the New Balance minimus or the new 1080’s.
- I’d like to finally make the decision to switch to a closer gym. I really like the one I go to now, but it’s out of the way for me right now, and there are 2 within walking distance. I just need to fish or cut bait. And then I’d like someone to pay for it. 😉
- Compression socks. I’d really love a pair right now. I haven’t been able to find a pair I like here in Scotland so I’d love Santa to bring me these from the US. (in XS, the only time in my life I can say I wear an XS hahahahahahaha)
- I need a dresser. I know it isn’t fitness related per se, but right now my workout clothing is stored in a cardboard box. I’m not kidding. I’m not that fussy, see? I had a closet organizer that hung from the bar, but Molly scratched the hell out of it and it collapsed completely.
- I’d love a new mattress, but as we rent, that probably isn’t going to happen. My back would be so thankful, though.
What’s on your holiday list?