This post is going to be random. You’ve been warned.
- I haven’t really felt well this week- not sure why. Anxiety + stress + mold + weather + idk.
- My workouts have NOT gone to plan this week. While I may like to make lists and plan everything out, planning things out a week in advance doesn’t always work for me.
- Despite the above, I did get my nails done and got my hair cut and highlighted. This meant getting up REALLY early (for me) 2 days in a row. I didn’t sleep well either night, which meant I got less than 6 hours of sleep each night, which meant I felt terrible. I find I feel really sick when I am not sleeping well, and it also exacerbates my anxiety to a really not good level. And last night I had an awful stomach ache for no reason which didn’t help at all. Ugh.
Nails: OPI gel colour in Skyfall
(don’t mind my swollen index finger, I dropped a 10kg weight plate on it on Tuesday. It’s still swollen.
No, I never smile in pictures. I find my face twitches when I try to hold a smile (idk what’s wrong with me) and it makes my face look wrong.
- I have a meeting at a school interested in participating on my research on Monday. I’m excited, but I wish it wasn’t going to take more than an hour to get there. :/
- Tonight I am hoping to get a good night’s sleep so I can have the energy to spin tomorrow.
How was your week?