I found this “meme” on Writing, Wishing and I just had to do it. 🙂
What were you doing 10 years ago?
2003. I was living at home with my parents and sister. My oldest niece hadn’t been born yet. I was still with the ex, and I was finishing up my first Masters. I was working as an aide in a school where I didn’t fit in at all. I was struggling emotionally and mentally. I was at my wits end with my ex, I was tired of commuting, school work, and working at a job where I was more qualified than half the teachers I worked with. Things were still perilous with my BFF and I didn’t have any friends. I was alone.
Things got better later on in 2003 and into 2004, but 10 years ago, I was realizing just what a mess I had made of my life.
What 5 Things are on your To Do List?
- Put away clean laundry.
- Finish up conference program.
- Buy healthy snacks/food to have in the office (where I have no access to a fridge, and the choices in the cafeteria are questionable)
- Do my state taxes and send them off.
- Do my FAFSA
What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Greek yogurt w/ honey and blackberries
- Baby carrots w/ ranch (or Italian) dressing
- 9 Pumpkin bars
Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
One million doesn’t stretch too far these days, does it? I’d give it to charity. Charities that help impoverished women and children.
Name some places you have lived.
Framingham, Worcester, Rutland, and Boston, MA. Glasgow, Scotland.
Name some bad habits you have.
- I obsess over every little thing.
- I complain too much.
- I am always early for everything. (And it drives me crazy when people are late.)
Name some jobs you have had.
Cashier, barista, teacher, teaching assistant, customer service assistant, Change control coordinator, curriculum developer.