Before I start on the recap, can I just say what a gorgeous day it was here in Glasgow? It’s sad when 13C/55F is a reason to sunbathe!
I was excited that the sun was out (and stayed out). I headed out at about 12:30 for a run. I went to Kelvingrove Park again and it was glorious! I am starting to like this outside running thing! 🙂 The run portion of C25K was 2 miles and I was out for a total of 3.5 miles. (I headed to Starbucks after for an iced latte.)
On to my April goal recap. My goals were:
1. Eat Cindy’s version of Paleo for the entire month.
I’d give myself a C. I wasn’t perfect at all. I had some really good days. I had some horrible days (last Monday for example when I devoured a ton of freshly baked bread). I know I can do better and hopefully will continue to do better.
2. Go to spinning class at least once a week, preferably twice.
F. Big. Fat. F. Not even once. I have no excuse. I just didn’t do it. I could blame my knee for part of it, and I kind of do. I just need to stick to my goals.
3. Continue to get enough sleep.
A+ I got plenty of sleep!
Now on to May. I have a lot going on this coming month. A trip to London, reports to write, data to analyse. I’m also going to be steadily increasing Lyrica, which could complicate matters.
1. Continue my version of Paleo 80% of the time. This allows me to have off plan treats (like ice cream on a nice day) and to make it a bit easier while I am traveling in 2 weeks.
2. Get back to spinning. Seriously.
3. Continue to rehab my knee and try to continue C25K at least once a week.
Do you make monthly goals?