I walked everywhere today and not all of it I remembered to hit Runkeeper for.
- Back and forth to the office.
- To the train station.
- From the train station to Buchanan St.
- From Buchanan to the post office depot (huge waste of time; I thought it was my book and Fitbit from Amazon, instead it was cat food that we already have plenty of).
- From the post office to Queen St. Station.
- From Partick Station home.
It looks like the beautiful weather is continuing and I hope the blister on the bottom of my foot/heel will heal up (HA!) so I can go out for a run (when my new trainers arrive tomorrow- I hope!)