What I did Wednesday- the procrastination edition

I’ve been procrastinating on a lot of things this week, a week I had lined up to get SO much done.  In reality, not so much. In fact in writing this post I am procrastinating from any number of things.

On running:  I havne’t run since the 5K that wasn’t.  That isn’t because I don’t want to.  I have a blister on my heel/bottom of my foot area that is the size of a 5p coin.  Now why that isn’t HUGE it hurts like (enter a long string of swear words, most beginning with F.  I’m trying to curtail my potty mouth on the blog, but in real life, I’m swearing about this like a bloody sailor.)

As I was saying, I haven’t run.  I’m bummed about it.  But I need to heal this blister.  The first one I got a month ago, and then it healed a bit and then I got another one UNDER the old one.  🙁

Anyways, yesterday I was supposed to do all the things.  It didn’t happen.

I rolled out of bed at 8:30 am.  I was not amused.  I hadn’t slept well at all.  But I had to get up to attend a meeting.  I headed to Starbucks (a necessity) and then walked to the office.  It was nice out, so it was not a bad walk.

After the meeting, I walked back home with the intent to eat lunch before going out to pick up a package that I hoped would be a book and my Fitbit.  I ate some Greek yoghurt and was getting ready to settle down to work when a friend contacted us and asked if we could meet up for lunch.

I hemmed and hawed over it, and finally decided that if we were going out anyway, we may as well go for lunch.  We took the train, since the subway was having difficulties and ended up having lunch at Bier Halle.  When I say we, I mean my friends.  I looked longingly at their pizza as I ate grilled veggies.

A few quick errands and then we were once again off to pick up the elusive package at the post office depot.  I was so excited to get my book and Fitbit.  So, of course that meant the package waiting was cat food.  Yes, cat food that Molly already has plenty of.  So there was an afternoon wasted.  After, I went with Steph so she could (finally) upgrade her phone.  I am a bit jealous that she has a 64GB phone now, but it is all balanced out when I remember that I only paid £1.95 for shipping to get my iPhone.

We finally got home and Steph pretty much headed right back out (after cooking my chicken for me; yes, she cooks my food for me.  I suck at cooking and like touching raw meat even less.).  I hoovered the flat and then made sprouts to go with my chicken.  Exciting, huh?   I tried to get to sleep early, and I ended up sleeping poorly once again.

Thursday- is the day I get things done.


Are you a procrastinator?

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Juneathon day 6 |

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CommentLuv badge