I can’t believe it’s the end of the month! This year is flying by and I feel like I haven’t gotten enough done.
My June goals were:
- Lift twice a week- minimum. If I have to wait for a bar, I wait or do something else. You can do this!
I sort of met this goal. I managed it for half the month. Now that we have the new gym, I can continue to do this. Grade- C.
- Cross something off my fitness bucket list.
Sadly, I didn’t get around to this. I did start *training* for a 10K, so I am aiming to cross that off. My new gym also has hot yoga, so I should also be able to cross that one off soon! Grade- D.
- Continue to run and spin (go to spin, seriously go!) keeping in mind to go slow and not overdo it following 10% rule.
I’ve managed the running fine, but I haven’t been able to fit a spin class in. This week! Really! Grade- B (for all the running!)
- Watch latte intake. Just because I’m out doesn’t mean it’s an excuse for more coffee.
I totally rocked this. I haven’t been to Starbucks nearly as much to the point that when I was in the other day, the barista I always chat with
flirt withsaid that I hadn’t been in in forever! He even asked about a meeting I had been nervous about (I don’t even remember said meeting!) Grade A++++++
- Enter all of the surveys done on paper by the 15th.
Totally rocked this one as well and had them entered BEFORE the 15th! This was really hard b/c entering 250 surveys by hand (that have 27 questions each) was a royal pain in the ass. Grade- A++++++++++++
And for July?
My schedule (so far) is wide open so I have plenty of time to get all the things done.
- Finish fixing all of the SPSS issues by the 5th so I can move on and actually run reports on my data. In addition- actually get something written by the 15th.
- Rock my 5k on the 27th. (I’m aiming for a PR, but I will be happy if I finish under 45 minutes.)
- Take some classes at the new gym (aiming for one per week).
- Continue to do my PT exercises. I’ve been slacking.
- Learn how to cook one decent meal (so that Steph doesn’t want to murderrrrrrr me in my sleep).
- And for the love of Rassillon, break this weight loss plateau!
- If I have time, learn how to make pretty graphics for these kinds of posts.