Wow, it’s been ages since I’ve blogged. I haven’t had much to say lately; I’ve been really tired and stressed out and have been spending a lot of time just trying to “relax.” Since I’ve last posted I’ve been to London to see Richard II, done some running, reading, and just general stuff. I’ve also been starting to make fitness plans for 2014.
1. I started 10K training (again) this week for a 10k in March that I will be running in the London area. I hope to improve my time. I used some of the money I got for Christmas from my dad for new trainers to help me with this!
2. I’ve also decided to run a half marathon next year. I was thinking the Edinburgh half, but I am not sure I would make the sweep time by the time of the event, so I’ve decided on the Edinburgh Rock and Roll half in June! I am totally crazy I know, but I am looking forward to it!
3. Floor barre classes! I’ll be taking them in the month of January. I’m so excited. I want to take barre core and classes like that, but the options are limited here in Glasgow.
4. Whole 30. In January I will be attempting to do a Whole30 as best I can. I’m not perfect and I am sure that I will forget or screw up or get ill and need cough drops or something. While that may sound self-defeating, it isn’t meant to. I am just going to be realistic and do it as best as I can. I’ve not been feeling 100% lately and I am hoping that the Whole30 experiment will allow me a reset.
5. Totally unrelated to fitness, but I have a chapter deadline for the end of the month of January. I need to be working really hard to get this done (8000 words or so) and I want it not to suck, so hopefully I can do this well.
I’m really hoping for a good January to start off 2014 with a bang!