I’m finally getting a chance to sit down and get some blogging done. I’ve been really busy the best week grading essays for the class I was a GTA in this past semester. I’m also still pretty down after everything that happened last month.
So how did I do in January? The very fact I was able to get out of bed at all, was a miracle.
1. 10k training: I managed about 70% of my runs. Not perfect, but better than nothing at all.
2. I have yet to make a decision on running a half yet. I’m still on the fence.
3. Floor barre: I made it to one class. 🙁 I feel bad since I had paid for it, but one week I had a horrid headache, one week an upset stomach, and then the last week I had a grading deadline. Ugh.
4. Whole 30 didn’t happen. I was waaaaaaay too upset after what happened to care about what I was eating or not eating. I know that people say there are no excuses about giving up when you are under stress or whatever, but you know what? I was too upset/traumatised/depressed and couldn’t be bothered to have to think about not having coffee the way I like it. Maybe at some point in the future I will give it a try, but right now I am not in the right headspace. Also, I like my coffee with cream.
5. Chapter deadline: I made it, but it wasn’t pretty. The chapter was shite and needs to be re-written.
1. Keep running 3x/week.
2. Make a decision about the half.
3. Recommit to tracking my calories. I’ve been terrible about watching what I’ve been eating lately.
4. Get my life organised.